Virginia

Thursday, June 21, 2007

We just got back from Virginia! It was an unexpected trip to say the least, John's grandma had a stroke and she isn't doing very well. Although it was nice to see family, the circumstances were horrible. We're praying for her everyday that she'll pull through, but it isn't looking very well. While we were there, I did however get to help Kelly (my brother-in-laws fiance) get the decorations together for their wedding (coming this October!) and order my bridesmaids dress. Of course, being in such a beautiful place, I ABSOLUTELY had to take some pictures and have the girls model for me! Jahn (my sister-in-law) and Kelly are awesome photographers themselves, so of course I couldn't resist to get in front of the camera a time or two. ;-)
Here is a slide show of our trip. Virginia really does make your soul feel at peace. You'll see what I mean by the pictures, it's just so breathtaking!

No comments: