No WAY!

Thursday, July 19, 2007


OK, so, this has nothing to do with photography, or does it? I just read on my yahoo homepage that the costs for tourists to head to outer space has just increased from $25 million to $30 million and will soon be up to $40 million for trips planned for 2008 to 2009. OK, first of all, BACK UP! People are taking a vacation to outer space????!!!! That's not a vacation! That's an ANXIETY attack! People are crazy! and yes, I was one of those children who dreamed of becoming an astronaut one day, and then I decided that I feel safer on earth. I get terribly ill on Mission: Space at Epcot. Oh Good Lord, people are crazy...first they're traveling there, then before you know it, it will be the next thing in destination weddings! hahaha, no thank you brides, I'll travel anywhere for you but there. whew, that's just nuts! lol

No comments: