Joel and Kelly are Married!!!

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

YAY!!! Joel and Kelly are finally married!!! As most of you know, my brother-in-law and one of my best friends got married this past weekend in Troutedale, Virginia. We all spent the weekend at a beautiful bed and breakfast called the Foxhill Inn. This place was AMAZING to have a wedding at! We were on top of a hill and surrounded by gorgeous mountains, it was simply breathtaking. For the reception they had a bluegrass band play, and it couldn't have been more perfect! While I wasn't the hired photographer and just a bridesmaid, I couldn't resist to snap a few shots myself. :) My cousin Charity took the shots you see during the ceremony, because, well, I couldn't exactly stand up there as a bridesmaid and take pictures, hahaha, lord knows I wanted too! lol, also,the wonderful Charlotte McPherson was there, and thank goodness Joel and Kelly's photographer didn't mind us, because we became photo hogs, hahahaha, but we managed to get some terrific shots. The song on the slideshow was played when Kelly came down the "isle" and it couldn't have been more perfect. Enjoy! :)









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The wedding looked beautiful!!!:) Im so sad i missed their BIG day!:(

Kara Pennington Photography said...

beautiful kenzie! i love the fall colors!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Kristin- I wish you could have been there! It was amazing!

Kara- Thanks girl! The fall colors were my favorite part! lol

Natalie Bacon said...

These photos are amazing!!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Thank you natlie!