"All you need is Love"

Monday, March 3, 2008

"...All you need is love..." those are the lyrics that keep ringing over and over and over again in my head this morning, I have no idea why, I don't even know when the last time was that I heard this song, lol. Therefore, I'm posting it so it can get stuck in your head too! hahaha. Maybe it has something to do with the weekend I had. On Saturday, John and I went out to the blueberry patch with his mom, because it was her birthday and she runs a little coffee stand out there. She's been trying to get us out there for months, and we finally went :). Then... we wouldn't leave, lol, we had so much fun out there! The best way to describe this place would be a music venue in the woods. The only lighting out there was from tealights and old christmas ligits. very very cool. Next time I'm taking my camera so I can show you. It was too awesome to describe and definitly my kind of place. You can grab a coffee, have a seat on an old torn out car seat, tree log, or comfy couch someone donated and listen to live music. It was awesome. The people that were there were so nice, some hippies, and a lot of younger people I didn't expect. :) When I have pictures next week, I'll be able to share more of this experience ;) because you know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words...."....all you need is love..."

2 comments:

aly said...

this is one of my favorite songs of all time. and now it's in my head :) there could be worse songs stuck in your head though, right?

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

aly, I absolutely agree with you...i love love love this song :)