Week Two and Feeling Great!

Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm on week 2 of my training as of today and I'm feeling great! Last week was a little tough, seeing how it rained every single day. I gotta say, it was pretty cool running in the rain, that's definitely an experience to be had in it's own :) Everything was so green and beautiful, It made me think of Forks, the town in the twilight books I was reading. I half expected Edward Cullen to jump out and join me, lol. Aside from the awesome rain, I went 14 miles last week, and today I completed 6! whew! I'm trying to get up to 10 miles a day :) so wish me luck and say a little prayer for my shins, lol.

Here is a quick sneak peek of Rachael and Oleg's engagement session from today!

6 comments:

Limelight Photography said...

Hot! I love the red shoes and red couch!!!!

Kara Pennington Photography said...

I'm SOOOOO proud of you and your 6 miles! You amaze me :)

Leslie Roark Photography said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see more. Congrats on the training! Keep on moving. Soon you will miss running if you miss a day! On another note, I have the 4th book preordered because I've read the first three! I can't believe how good the books were. Thank you for recommending Twilight!!!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Limelight- you just can't go wrong with red! :)

Kara-Thank you sweetie! I need all the support I can get!

Leslie-Thank you!!! So far, I can't stop, hehehe, I'm seriously addicted. As for the awesome books, you are welcome ;) see what I mean?!? lol a good friend of mine (another one who is addicted) and myself are going to the book party the night they release the 4th one, lol. I've never done that before so this should be fun! I plan on finishing the 4th book in one day, lol. :)

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the pictures. That photoshoot was a blast. You two are really going to have fun with them in the Dominican Republic.

my walk... said...

and YOU were the most fabulous assistant a girl could ask for! :) :) :) Thank you Dani!!! :) :) :)