restless...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I've been feeling a bit restless lately. It could be because of all the awesome shoots we have lined up for not just the next three months, but for the next year!!!

But somehow, I don't think that's completly it. Slowly, very slowly (perhaps cautiously) God has been pulling back the curtains on a particular career path for our photography. It's something that I've always wanted to do, but didn't know where to begin. I see it happening, but not quite yet. I know, I'm being super vague, but I don't want to jinx it, or ruin the surprise. I guess either way, I'm just covering our bases (and our butts). I was just feeling antsy and wanted to share, hehe. I know, I know, don't tell unless you're going to spill all the beans, haha, but isn't that what makes it that much more exciting??? I promise, as it unfolds more for us, I will share :) I will say this, it involves fashion and music.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm interesting! Now I'm curious!

my walk... said...

:)