Jahnada (sounds like Canada)

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Meet Jahn, John's baby sister. I affectionately call her Jahnada (it sounds like Canada, hey that could be a song, hahaha). She came into town for our Halloween party, and we've been planning a photoshoot for her for months and now we finally had a chance to do it. I love her! yay for Jahn! (she'll love that :))

Photobucket

I love how this looks like a painting
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

time to spin!
Photobucket

I'm a huge fan of shooting through windows
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

one of my FAVES from the day!
Photobucket

this one reminds me of Alice in Wonderland
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Hey, awesome! Love the location very much :) Great shots!

Carrie Hasson said...

i love the window shot too! also really love the one underneath it, nice and intimate :)

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

corinna- hey! thank you!

carrie- thank you, this location was very jahn :)

Anonymous said...

Yay Kenzie!! I love the shots and found another place fot you to do some sessions at!! I Love You

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

thank you to my fab model ;)

Anonymous said...

Jahn has always been beautifull.