are you ready?...I am!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've been a little behind on posting the last few weeks because John and I have been "spring" cleaning our home and ourselves. ;) We're preparing for a busy, busy year, and trying to get as much stuff done around here before it all begins. Even including shopping for clothes (a girl needs to look cute while shooting a wedding ;), getting a pedicure (Lord knows when I'll be able to do that again, lol) and getting my hair trimmed and colored :) All this adds a little freshness and newness to the new year of business. It's been great, and everyday the UPS man is here with something new, lol, it feels like christmas :) Gotta stock up on biz cards, and new equipment for our upcoming year.

There is so much coming up in the next 12 months! Yes, I said TWELVE! Usually, I only time line us to have a lot going on in the next 6 months, but it's just not so this year. Which is an exciting, awesome thing, and a little exhausting. I can't reveal everything, that takes the fun out of it. But we have a lot of amazing shoots and weddings lined up this year (more than we had anticipated, wooohooo!) and we're finally getting a lot of exposure, which is really awesome. John and I have tons of trips coming up at the end of the year. One of them very possibly being out of the country :) more on that later :)

I can't wait to see where God leads us this year with our lives and in our business. So bring it on! :)

Here are a few photos of our trip to Virginia at the beginning of the month :)


photos from the Natural Tunnel


the Natural Tunnel was actually behind us in this shot, but this one turned out cooler, hehe


this cat met us in the parking lot, and followed us all the way down the trail and back again. We called him our little tour guide :)




2 comments:

Micha Everett Photography said...

Loving the album but most of all that red couch is Awesome!!!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

thanks Micha! yes, we love "Le'Nora"!