Featured on "Don't Box Us In!"

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A few weeks ago, I twittered that John and I had received some exciting news. Actually, that entire week we were blessed with exciting news day after day :) It was a great way to start off the new year. We'll reveal more as it all develops ;) but one piece of that exciting news was mine and John's first interview :) We are featured photographers on an awesome site called "Don't Box Us In!" which represents the artistic photographer. We were just so humbled that we were part of the chosen few to be interviewed for their "best of 2008" photographers. So make sure you check it out, John's answers to some of the questions crack me up, lol, and to my brides,you just might see your photo! :)

www.dontboxusin.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm super super happy for you!!!

You're my YODA!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! I saw this on Ohana's twitter this morning, soo very cool :D And I loved seeing one of my favorite Ybor rain shots on there! Best of luck in 2009, I can already tell you're gonna have an amazing year ahead! ~Carrie

Anonymous said...

that is cuz you guys rock it!