It's about time :)

Monday, June 1, 2009

oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I'm super excited!!! Exactly one year ago today I picked up the book Twilight and fell in LOVE! In the following week I finished the other 2 books, only to wait 2 months for Breaking Dawn to come out. It was driving me crazy! and now, New Moon (the movie) is coming out!!!! I can't wait!!! it looks waaayyy better than the first one, so lets keep our fingers crossed!!! and wow, did anyone get a look at "Jacob", whew!

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON trailer in HD

3 comments:

Leslie Roark said...

I keep watching over and over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jenniSPhotography said...

Holy...freaking...moly!!! How could Bella ever choose between those two men?!? I cannot WAIT till November!!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

I know, I had to pull myself away, lol