Hello February.

Monday, February 8, 2010

January was an amazing start to the year, and this month is looking even better :)

John and I have taken on the P90x challenge. I started running again back in December and I feel like I've hit a serious plateau. Not much has changed and I haven't been feeling very strong. John wants to stop smoking and he's hoping that this will help with that. So we finally decided together that it was time to make a few changes and do something about our health.

Today, we're starting week two, and I'm seriously proud of us for kicking butt last week! I wasn't sure we could do it, but we did and I'm already starting to feel a change :) I almost feel like when I'm done with this program, I'll be ready to take on anything :)

Who knows, maybe we'll decide to climb Mt. Everest in the next few months ;)

Just for fun, here's a short video of John and I hanging with our new friends, Gabe and Michelle at Busch Gardens yesterday :) (we LOVE when clients become friends) :) (just a warning, it's kinda loud) ;)

Gwazi from Kenzie Shores on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Foxy Pence said...

You go Shores! Work it! A friend of mine at work is doing it.. she's friggin' ripped! Good luck! I know you'll do great! Hysterical video btw! Love yas!

Madilun said...

Yah!!!! I hate it, but I love it. P90X is tough but it works. I am proud of you both for doing it! I blog about it a bit on Madilun's Memoirs. Keep me updated on your progress. Here is my "tip of the day": fill out the tracking sheets for each workout (you can download them from beachbody.com). It really helps me to avoid the guessing game about what weight to use or how many reps to do...plus I always challenge myself to do a little bit more than last time.