Patti and Erick are ENGAGED!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Speaking of amazing couples, meet Patti and Erick! We absolutely fell in love with these two :) and from the moment we all met, we felt like old friends. :) I love when our clients feel like friends :), it really helps with the mood of the photos and allows us to really capture who you are as a couple :) So remember, its always good to be nice to your photographer, even if you're done, hehe ;)

Below are our faves from the day and I'm also featuring a few shots from our Associate photographer, Danielle (more on her soon) :) . HAPPY FRIDAY! :)




I love this shot that Danielle caught...makes me think of an old movie


such a ridiculously good looking couple :)




and another Dani shot, breathtaking :) in fact, I think this is my favorite image of hers from the day :)





These next two are John's signature moves :) I love when he does this :)



Danielle's perspective...








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pictures Kenzi!!! They are adorable aren't they??!! Georgia