Anticipating Dylan

Monday, May 10, 2010

Meet Jen and Jer. Two very good friends of mine and John's and we're VERY excited for them! Baby Dylan is expected to arrive at the end of next month and I can't wait to meet the little guy! :) I just know Jen and Jer are going to make amazing parents! Given that I'm just a few months behind Jen in our pregnancy, Jen and I have already decided on an arranged marriage. haha. If John and I are having a girl, she and Dylan will be married. :)














and here's one shot from part 2 of our shoot

3 comments:

~ Tracy and Adam ~ said...

Love, Love, Love them all! Jen, you look amazing! Kenzie, you DID amazing! Love it all! Can't wait to meet the baby! Love, Tracy

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics. Love them all.
sue

Unknown said...

Really like the pictures. Where was the one on the dock taken? The Old Guy