Gabe and Michelle are MARRIED!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

There is something romantic about a carousel ride at night with the person you love. When Michelle was a little girl she decided that she would wait to ride a carousel until she was married. I thought that was so sweet, and incredibly awesome. Most of us take the carousel for granted and brush it off as a ride for children, but when you put such a special meaning on it, it really puts the carousel in a whole new light. For me, everytime I see one I'll think of love and new beginnings :)

Ceremony/Reception: Jacksonville Zoo

You can view Gabe and Michelle's engagement session here :)





I love the thought put into this cake, it was too funny and so Gabe and Michelle :) I think my favorite part is the monkey throwing poo, haha














No comments: