It's a GIRL!

Friday, June 25, 2010

Its a girl! You know, sometimes I get so into posting on my Twitter and Facebook, that I almost forget to post anything personal on my blog. So for those who have yet to friend me on Facebook (which you can find me here) :) Last month John and I announced that we were expecting our first child! and just last week we found out that it's going to be a GIRL! woohoo! Some how I've always known that I would have a girl first ;) :) Her due date is on Halloween, which couldn't be more perfect for the two of us :) and her name will be Harper Elizabeth. I can't wait to see her!

Here is a sonogram picture from last week :) I'm convinced that she has John's nose and my cheeks. I just hope she's tall like her daddy and has my long blonde hair :)

Here's to dreaming... :)

No comments: