Powel Crosley Wedding Photographer : Ryan and Sepi

Friday, June 17, 2011

"This moment now
Will come and go
But when it's gone
I want you to know
There's not one thing
That I'd rather do
Than stop the world and dance with you" - T Carter, "Dance With Me"


Congratulations Ryan and Sepi!

To view their engagement session click HERE.

Ceremony/Reception: Powel Crosley Estate
Day of Coordinator: Anna Pohl of Day Planners
Caterer: Phil Manceni with Michael's on East
Florist: Tiger Lily Florist
Dress Designer: Watters, from the White Dress in Corona Del Mar, CA
Ryan's Tux: Hugo Boss
Bridesmaids Dresses: Priscilla of Boston
DJ: Danny Stern of Miami
Videographer: Jose Ortiz
















Another little Gem from Stephanie! :)

















3 comments:

GingerPeachT said...

Your photos inspire me so much!!! Do you have any tips for an inspired amateur photographer like myself?? I do have a good camera, just trying to learn all it's functions right now lol

grace | wedding favors said...

Really beautiful wedding photos! Beautiful bride and groom, too! I especially love that very last photo of them. :D

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Thank you Grace! We truly enjoyed this wedding! :)

Ginger- Thank you so much! you're too sweet :) My biggest advice to anyone is to shoot from the heart, always.