Anticipating Baby Ben : Tampa Newborn Photographer

Friday, July 29, 2011

Actually, the heading for this post was going to read : Anticipating Baby Shores, but I didn't want to give the wrong impression, lol. While in Virginia visiting family last week, I did a quick session of my sister-in-law, Kelly and my soon to be nephew Ben. I'm so excited! and of course so are all the grandparents. Harper was the first Granddaughter and now Ben will be the first Grandson. Woohoo!!! Expected to arrive this September!










These are my Faves from our little shoot!


3 comments:

Grammy said...

I am so grateful for these pictures, Kenzie. Thank you.
Kelly is absolutely beautiful!! I am excited for Baby Ben's arrival - this is a very special time!!! Love, Kelly's Mom xoxoxo

the Foxy Pence Phenomenon said...

Wow! Gorgeous pics girlie! I LOVE the scenery! Congrats on your new-to-come family member! =)

Mary Marantz said...

She's beautiful!! Love the field!