TRICK OR TREAT!!!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I love love love Halloween!!! always have, always will. John and I really get into the whole dressing up thing, lol. We couldn't decide what to do, so we took a kids story (which scared me to death as a child anyway) and made it gory, wahahahahahahaha! In case you do not understand the costume, I'm Alice and John is the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland...only it's "malice in horrorland" and we caught the bunny and well...killed it, wahahahahahaha (evil laugh continues).

3 comments:

Kara Pennington Photography said...

acccckkkk!! you two are scary but kinda cute at the same time :)

aly said...

does it make me creepy if i think this is like, really hot?

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

I'm glad you guys like the costume! It was so much fun, John and I are already planning next years :)

p.s. aly, you're too funny!