The Waterfield Family

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Last Saturday, John and I had a family shoot with the Waterfield family. It was a bit overcast, but that makes for some GREAT pictures! Thanks again Kevin and Karen, we really enjoyed hanging out and getting some great shots of your beautiful family!
Regarding the first picture, Kendall was the sweetest most happy 10 month old I've ever met. So when we were editing and I came across this picture, John and I just died laughing, because neither one of us remembers taking it, and it came out of nowhere. She really was a sweetheart and I only post it because it makes me laugh. I just love how photography catches life like this, lol.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

AHS Photography said...

I love all of them-so much! #1 is hilarious!

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

thank you, I know, I LOVE #1, hahaha

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

I love the very first picture! Great job on capturing it :-D Thanks by the way for checking out my blog on Scarlett's Glamour session--very sweet of you to check it out :)

Merry Christmas!