Tom and Trisha are getting MARRIED!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wooohoooo!!! :) Last Sunday we met up with Tom and Trisha at Sunken Gardens for their engagement session. They are getting married at the Historic Bok Sanctuary, which is going to be so beautiful! They're such a sweet and funny couple, I just love how their pictures turned out! Thanks again Tom and Trisha, we can't wait for your wedding in November!











while taking this shot, this sweet older couple came up, and the lady was so excited that we were doing engagement pictures. She gave some great marriage advice and the main point being, "don't ever try to change each other". Wow, she must know something, because her and her husband just celebrated 48 years!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its me Trisha! Thank you guys so very much, I love them!!!! You guys r just so awesome!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Thanks Trisha! We're glad you love them! We can't wait for your wedding, I just know it's going to be beautiful!

Ryel j said...

Sports themed... I love it!

my walk... said...

gotta mix it up :)