Sam and Michelle are MARRIED!

Monday, April 13, 2009

On April 4th, Sam and Michelle tied the knot! John was in the wedding, so we had Natasja come all the way over from Orlando to help second shoot the wedding with me :) I had so much fun capturing every important moment for our friends :) Congratulations guys!!!!

Ceremony: Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club
Reception: Charlotte Harbor Yacht Club
Bouquet: The Red Monkey Florist
Cake Design: Publix Bakery












I LOVE the night shoot! The boats were just too awesome! :)




4 comments:

Meg said...

Love these Kenzie! Very editorial!

Danielle said...

The photos rock! And I have to say that the one of the groom and the groomsmen walking is bad a**. Thought I would bleep myself for the sake of the sight :) They are awesome! Love em love em! And hopefully she wants to trash that dress cause I would love to get in on it!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Love that shot of the groom lighting his cig :)

Kenzie Shores Photography said...

Meg- Thank you so much!

Danielle- thank you thank you ;) That one is my favorite too! I'll let you know if they do :)

Corinna- Thanks girl! There's something about a man lighting a cig that is so mysterious to me :) some of my favorite shots are of that :)