Michelle and Gabe are ENGAGED!

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I. LOVED. THIS. SESSION. I love all my sessions, but this one took place at night in St. Augustine. It was incredible. I love how the street lights reflect off the cobblestone roads, it just adds something so romantic to the shot :) plus, we got to play around with a Canon 5D Mark2, which is an insanely awesome camera! Michelle and Gabe are getting married at the Jacksonville Zoo this coming April. Talk about a fun time! Thanks again Michelle and Gabe, we had such a great time hanging out with you two and we can't wait to get together again soon!





I love Michelle's eyes


We all agreed that this house was incredible! I would LOVE to come back and shoot a Day After session here :)


This tree was just too funny

When in St. Augustine, one must take advantage of a good cememtery ;)

more playing with painting with light :)




one of my personal favorites from the entire night




my other favorite!!!



2 comments:

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Yay-St. Auggie!! :) Fun night shots! :)

Leslie said...

absolutely loved these photos!! And the tree! OMG! very cool!